Lasts day of the year, always a good day to look back and to look forward, to what’s been and what comes 🙂
In addition to last years review: 2013 – My year in review, MDT, MCT, Music, Vinyl, Concerts and more… I’ll start with the top 5 best read posts of this year:
- MDT – Unattended.xml, CustomSettings.ini, Task Sequence Variable, which setting takes precedence over which setting?
- Windows 8.1 – Installation of NetFx3 by command line will fail if language pack is installed
- Office 365 – Automatic deployment of Office 365 with MDT
- MDT 2013 – Configuring your environment for Bitlocker deployments with TPM, Windows 8.1 and MDT 2013
- OSD – Live from the field my ‘Best Practices’ for Operating System Deployment
Now lets talk numbers:
As you can see here, over the entire year. I had nearly 60k sessions. 41k unique visitors which generated 152k pageviews. That’s a staggering number for me, as I never expected this many people would visit my blog. Taking into account, that most of you stayed nearly for 1:30 minutes per session on my blog is incredible and I would like to thank you for all this.
Also it’s funny to see when the weekend kicks in, and when the working days are. Somewhere between March 13 and March 18 I lost my Google Analytics tracker due to the change of my websites theme.
If we are talking geographics, the United States, United Kingdom and the Netherlands are in the top three of visits by country:
Browsers, Google Chrome on top:
So I’m really dazzled by all these numbers, and I would like to thank you all for visiting my blog over in 2014.
But 2014 meant more for me, then just writing some posts about IT related stuff. We’ve sold our apartment which due to the financial crisis wasn’t really easy. It took nearly three years before it got sold. Bringing a huge sacrifice at this point, enabled us to buy our dream house only 8 months later, and now we finally have a house with a rooftop to shout it from 🙂
But 2014 was also a year of music, and for my fellow music enthusiast, I wanted to share my list of music for the year 2014:
- The War On Drugs – Lost In The Dream
- Royal Blood – Royal Blood
- Wovenhand – Refractory Obdurate
- Interpol – El Pintor
- Lana Del Rey – Ultraviolence (Deluxe)
- Amatorski – From Clay To Figures
- Damien Rice – My Favourite Faded Fantasy
- PAUW – PAUW – EP
Above are some of my top listed albums and EP’s from 2014, which are definitely worth a try If you haven’t heard from any of these bands (although I doubt the War on Drugs is unknown, since it occupied the radio-waves home and abroad throughout the entire year)
Well this leaves me to say and wish you all the very best in 2015, with health luck and love and have a safe New Years Eve.